Our Palmerston North shop is now open for business. You can buy your natural raw meat blends, chews, treats and yummy, hand-made, grain free biscuits locally. We have lots of different chews that are unavailable anywhere else, and all made in NZ. In fact, everything we sell is from NZ!
Why our Meat Blends
- Our meat blends are for both cats & dogs. As you know cats are Obligate Carnivores and dogs are Carnivores. They both need meat (bone & offal) to live a healthy life.
- Comes in 100g portions in easy to use packaging and easy to defrost when needed.
- Free from preservatives, additives and fillers; our meat blends are purely natural. You will only find meat, bone and offal in our meat blends.
- All our meat blends are based on the Prey Model Diet of 80% muscle meat, 10% bone, 10% organ. The correct ratio for a balanced diet.
- All the bone in the meat blend is less than 1mm in diameter
- We aim to use as much game meat as possible
- All our wild game has only ever eaten fresh, natural food
- All game meat is hunted by MPI licenced hunters in poison free and TB free areas.
- Our supplier is MPI licenced and audited as a primary processor (this means NO abbotoir meat)
Why are our Bones So Good
- Great for cats and dogs
- Great keeping teeth clean
- Gives them something to do, less boredom
- Great mental stimulation
- We have Possum and Rabbit pieces & Duck Necks, all of which have a large amount of meat on them (and sometimes a bit of fur which is great for digestion).
- Always watch your dog and cat when they are chewing bones
- Try the lamb trachea for a great chondroitin hit which will get your elderly dog bouncing around again
- For the smaller dog, try our goat tendons, bully sticks, venison leggings and marshmallow bites
- For your cats try our lamb tweets, venison liver, venison heart or lambs liver – great small treats for your cat.
- For the pup we have all sorts of chews to keep your furniture and shoes safe.
- For the big chewers we have antlers, bull chews, venison face plates, venison femurs and more…..
- Oh so yummy natural grain free biscuits (made by Emma our Vet Nurse) that your dogs will love
- And so much more….
Address – 24 Roberts Line, Palmerston North
Opening hours – 10am till 6pm