Also available in-store at The Cats & Dogs Dinner Company, 1/3 Te Roto Drive, Paraparaumu. Offer Ends 30th September.
Why dogs need to chew
It’s normal for puppies and dogs to chew on objects as they explore the world. Chewing accomplishes a number of things for a dog. For young dogs, it’s a way to relieve pain that might be caused by incoming teeth. For older dogs, it’s nature’s way of keeping jaws strong and teeth clean. Chewing also combats boredom and can relieve mild anxiety or frustration.
Here are 10 reasons why Tana thinks Bull Chews would be good for your dog
- Buying 4 and getting 1 free is a great deal
- Bull Chews are a natural, durable chew and are a favorite with 99% of dogs
- Chewing on them provides a good workout for your dog’s jaws, with the added benefit of cleaning their teeth
- Chewing on them is a good stress reliever, especially if your dog gets anxious.
- They are sourced from New Zealand and are all naturally dehydrated with no additives
- They are a good alternative to bones
- They are a no-mess chew that your dog can eat inside or out
- They are made entirely out of beef muscle so are good for dogs that cannot eat bone but need a good chew
- They are good for the dog that loves chewing
- Saves your shoes, furniture, and their toys for being destroyed