Fortnightly Mega Sale – 25% off Bully Stick Pieces
From Sunday 21st July to Saturday 3rd August
Bully Stick Pieces
These chews are sold by weight as they are not uniformly sized.
Beef Jerky are fine strips of pure beef which have been dehydrated. They are a very popular chew that is ideal for all dogs & puppies.
- New Zealand sourced, all natural medium sized chews
- Suitable for all dogs
- Ideal for puppies who are starting to chew, but can’t quite manage tougher treats
- Also good for the older dog with fewer teeth
Purchase 100g, 200g. 500g or 1Kg
Some Trivia on Wagyu Beef
- Wagyu is the most expensive beef in the world. It can cost up to 36,000 yen per kg which is NZ495.81!
- The meaning of Wagyu – The first syllable “Wa” means Japan, while the second syllable “Gyu” means cow.
- Wagyu cattle itself is a type of black Japanese cow that is handled with excellent care and bred in a traditional farm.
- To get perfect quality Wagyu beef the cattle are treated like kings. They are caressed, listen to classical music, given acupuncture and relaxational massage .
- The farms are situated in cool mountainous terrain far from any crowds to create a stress-free environment.
- They are fed on green grasses with lot of vegetables and fruits. They are also given extra vitamin and calcium.
- Wagyu cattle are fed with sake (the famous Japanese beer). Feeding them with beer increases their appetites, and this increases the level of marbling fat.
- Wagyu beef is a prima donna among meat lovers.
- Wagyu beef is known for its high nutrient content. It is rich in Omega-3 (the good cholesterol) and is heart healthy. It also contains 30% higher unsaturated fat than normal beef. This high level of unsaturated fat gives it exceptional savoury flavour.
This blog was brought to you by Mike, Bev & Monty ♥