Grand Open Day For The Cats & Dogs Dinner Company’s New Shop
We have finally moved to a ‘real’ shop at 4B Ruapehu Street, Paraparaumu (opposite Prm school), and are having our Grand Opening this Saturday (1st October) from 10am to 2pm.
Come and check out the new shop and ask us about:
- Raw feeding – Let us explain what Raw Feeding is all about and check out our meat blends
- NZ natural chews & treats – Probably the biggest collection of natural treats & chews in NZ. As about what would suit your pet.
- Buy one of our Mendota collars/leads. Stand out in the crowd with these great funky colours. Ask us about Martingales, slip leads and harness leads as well as longer leads. We even have a hi viz lead.
- Check out our natural Washbar range of liquid shampoos and shampoo bars along with natural flea treatments.
- And you might want to wander home with one of our ‘one off’ hand made dog beds.
- We also have a wide range of natural grain free biscuits for the discerning pooch.
Attending will be Aquahounds, Mudwiggle Pet Care & Bandanas, Paraparaumu Scout Group will be manning the BBQ, Unleashed Pawtential (Dog training & walking), Freddie & Feebee Designer Dog Wear, the Coffee + guys, Greyhounds As Pets and the Waikanae Cattery peeps. It should be a fun day.
I almost forgot! There will be an awesome raffle, with loads to give away!
If you would like a stall, it is not too late. Give us a ring on 027 364 7346, the more the merrier.
Come on and join the fun and check out the new shop with its funky lino!