'This blend really works. We have had so many people come back to us raving about how it had calmed their anxious dog/s. They have also reported that it works well on them, feeling relaxed in the evening and sleeping well for the first time in a long time.'
Directions of use
- On its own – You can either put a drop on your dogs collar or bandanna once or twice a week.
- Massage your dog – Essential oils must be diluted with a carrier oil before applied directly on the skin/fur. Pop 3 to 6 drops in a carrier oil (such as olive oil, jojoba oil or sweet almond oil).
- Pet your dog – Petting is another way of applying oils topically to your dog. Dilute the essential oils with carrier oils (the same as for massage). Sprinkle a few drops on your hands rubbing your hands together spreading the oil across your palms. then pet your dog using both hands.
- With electric home diffuser – 1-2 drops
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CATS THAT GO INSIDE, DO NOT USE A ELECTRIC HOME DIFFUSER
- Organic Tangerine Essential Oil – This essential oil is used to reduce anxiety, stress, hypersensitivity of allergies, general hyperactivity, depression and anger.
- Organic Orange Essential Oil – This essential oil has long been observed to have calming effects on the nervous system, reducing anxiety and depression.
- Organic Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil – This oil is used for depression, anxiety, sadness, stress, nervousness or shock.
- Organic Patchouli Essential Oil – This Oil is used for sadness, separation and anxiety
- Organic German Chamomile Essential Oil –This Essential Oil is used for irritability, nervousness and is sedating.
- Organic Blue Tansy Essential Oil – This essential oil is used to ease nervous tension and stress and has a calming effect.