NZ Beef Liver contains:
- Involved in red blood cell formation.
- Plays a vital role in bone health.
- Prevents the development of age-related macular degeneration.
- Is involved in energy production in your body.
- Vitamin A is important for normal vision, immune function and reproduction. It also helps organs like the heart and kidneys function properly.
- Is important for cellular development and function.
- It also helps turn food into energy.
- Folate is an essential nutrient that plays a role in cell growth and the formation of DNA.
- Is another essential nutrient that helps carry oxygen around the body. The iron in liver is heme iron, the kind most easily absorbed by the body.
- Copper acts like a key to activate a number of enzymes, which then help regulate energy production, iron metabolism and brain function.
- Choline is important for brain development and liver function.
Compared to muscle meats, it is lower in calories and fat and far superior in terms of vitamins and minerals.
Beef liver contains up to 100 times more nutrient than any other meat, which is an excellent choice for your furry friend. It means that only small amount during the day is enough to keep him sated. The liver also has health benefits because it cleans your dog body from the toxins. But, like with any food, you need to use moderate amounts and about three times a week will be more than enough.