Our lean beef is sourced right here in NZ. Beef is a nutrient dense food, it provides good quality protein, the vital minerals iron and zinc and the ‘B’ group vitamins B12, B1, B2, B3 & B6.
Beef hearts are a good source of protein, thiamin, vitamin B6, B12, phosphorus and copper, and a very good source of riboflavin, niacin, iron and selenium.
Chicken is also a good source of vitamin B, vitamin D, calcium, iron, zinc, and trace amounts of vitamin A and vitamin C.
Green tripe increases your dog’s and/or cat’s ability to digest meat, bone and organs by lowering gastrointestinal pH and supplying digestive enzymes. Ideal calcium to phosphorous ratio of 1:1. It is recommended that tripe forms 25% of your dog’s diet. A great source of probiotics. A very good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Great for cats and dogs with gastrointestinal problems.
NOTE: SOME CATS DO NOT LIKE TRIPE, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR BLENDS CAREFULLY
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained