Beef is a nutrient-dense food. It provides good quality protein, the vital minerals iron and zinc, and the ‘B’ group vitamins B12, B1, B2, B3 & B6.
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for adult dogs per day.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g to 200g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
HINT: Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates, and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained