C | Just Chicken 1.2Kg
C | Just Chicken 1.2Kg
Just Chicken 1.2Kg
This popular single protein blend is made with meaty chicken frames. It should be noted, however, that this recipe does not include secreting organs.
Raw food that is not balanced and does not contain bone and/or organ is often referred to as an incomplete or unbalanced raw diet. To make this blend a balanced diet, it is recommended to add 10% organ to the mix. Try liver, or kidney.
This product cannot be bought individually. Please visit Variety Meat Boxes to purchase.
Here are some of the nutritional benefits of just chicken
- High-quality protein for muscle growth and repair
- Niacin for energy metabolism and skin health
- Vitamin B6 for nervous system health and immune function
- Phosphorus for bone health and energy metabolism
- Selenium for immune function and thyroid health
- Choline for brain and liver health
- Potassium for heart and muscle function
- High in protein: Chicken frames are a rich source of protein, containing around 18-20% protein by weight.
- Good source of glucosamine and chondroitin: The cartilage found in chicken frames contains these two compounds, which are beneficial for joint health in dogs and cats.
- Rich in minerals: Chicken frames are a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium.
- Good source of collagen: The connective tissue in chicken frames contains collagen, which is important for healthy skin, joints, and bones.
- Low in fat: Chicken frames are relatively low in fat, making them a good choice for pets who need to maintain a healthy weight.
- High in gelatin: Slow-cooking chicken frames in water can result in the release of gelatin, which can be beneficial for digestive health and can also help to promote healthy skin and coat. The cooked chicken frames should not be given to your pet.
For Dogs: 20g per Kg of body weight. i.e., 5kg dog = 20 x 5 = 100g of food per day
For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 18 months of age. 40g per 1 kg of body weight. i.e., 5 kg puppy = 40 x 5 = 200g of food per day.
Cats: Approx. 200g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to the activity levels and condition of your pet.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates, and fats.