In this blend, the whole of the salmon is used
Fish is very high in protein and low in fat. Fish are an excellent source of high-quality proteins with a sufficient amount of all the essential amino acids. Fats in fish are less saturated and the most prominent fats in fish are omega-3 fatty acids. Fish oil is also one of the few natural food sources of vitamin D. Vitamins include A, B2, B3 & B5, and D.
NOTE: Salmon this is a great power food for cats and dogs, especially those that cannot eat red meats or chicken. Feed when your pets are malting to help maintain great skin health.
Vitamin D: By balancing the body’s levels of calcium and phosphate, this vitamin helps the formation of healthy bones and teeth. A deficiency of Vitamin D can cause rickets.
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g to 200g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (blood temperature). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to warm the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates, and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained