Goat Milk – 1Ltr
Goat Milk – 1Ltr
Contains: 2 x 500ml packs
Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your pet’s digestive tract. Supporting your pet’s digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxic.
Looking for the ultimate in healthy pet food that is full of all the essential vitamins and minerals to maintain the health of your pet?
Look no further…… goats’ milk is the most complete, natural, and nourishing food source that enhances your pet’s diet….add it to your pet’s food or serve it alone.
Suitable for cats and dogs of all ages. See below for the feeding guide.
This product cannot be bought individually. Please visit Variety Meat Boxes to purchase.
Maintains eye health and cell function
Provides amino acids needed to support a healthy body
Is a natural antihistamine
Excellent source of Calcium, Vitamins A & B, Protein, Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium
Builds healthy bones
Support a healthy metabolism and hormone regulation
Is an anti-inflammatory super food
Support a well functioning digestive system
This product is
- Raw (unpasteurized)
- 100% natural
- No additives
- No preservatives
Suggested Feeding Programme:
- Nursing Animals: Daily dose of goats milk for mum from birthing onwards to maintain calcium levels.
- Kittens / Puppies: At around 4 weeks onwards the puppies/kittens can be offered a bowl of watered-down warmed goats milk on its own or mixed with yoghurt.
- All other Furbabies: Goat milk can be offered on a daily basis before as a supplement to their daily meals
- Extra-Small Doggo (Under 2.5kg): Offer 1/3 cup of goat milk on a daily basis as a supplement to your dog’s daily meal intake
- Small Doggo (2.5kg – 10kg): Offer 1/3 cup of goat milk on a daily basis as a supplement to your dog’s daily meal intake
- Medium Doggo (10kg – 18kg): Offer 1/4 cup of goat milk on a daily basis as a supplement to your dog’s daily meal intake
- Large Doggo (18kg +): Offer 1/2 cup of goat milk on a daily basis as a supplement to your dog’s daily meal intake
- Kitty Cat: Offer 1/3 cup of goat milk on a daily basis as a supplement to your cat’s daily meal intake
NOTE: Offer watered-down goats milk for the first 2 weeks of starting to use our goat milk for the first time.