Rice flour, oats, free range eggs, organic coconut oil, Green Lipped Mussel powder, Parmesan cheese & peanut butter.
Green Lipped Mussels are good for:
- Maintaining healthy joints and mobility
- Helping the body naturally repair and rebuild damaged cartilage
- Assisting the body during joint discomfort
- Supports joint lubrication and mobility
- Promotes new cell and tissue development
- Enhances energy and stamina
- Promotes healthy skin and shiny coat
- Green lipped mussels support
- Osteoarthritis & joint injury
- Hip & elbow dysplasia & patellar luxation
- Spinal disc problems & back injury
- Dermatitis & skin irritations
- Hair loss
- Poor overall condition
- Thyroid health
- Senior & geriatric dogs
How does it help?
Well, let’s talk joint pain for a moment. Millions of cats and dogs around the world experience the aches associated with an inflammatory condition that can manifest itself as arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism or gout.
You and your four-legged friends can benefit from the mussels because, when harvested in peak condition, they are a rich source of omega fatty acids and minerals. Powdered extract of GLM contains very high concentration of omega-3s and a unique combination of fatty acids that is not found in any other marine or plant life. Studies have also shown that they are used in order to reduce pain, and they can act as a feeding stimulant. However, their greatest healing properties correspond to the fact that they are a natural anti-inflammatory due to them being an excellent source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
The two healing agents, Glucosamin and chondroitin are important and critical building blocks for bones and cartilage. They are key in reducing and inhibiting inflammation, and relieving pain associated with joint problems.
A Virtual Superfood!
In addition to their inflammatory healing properties, these mussels are considered a superfood because they contain a huge variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, Omega-3 fats, antioxidants, enzymes, and many more nutrients.
GLM can also be used as a preventative in order to save your pet from pain and stiffness as they get older.
Please read my blog to learn more about Green Lipped Mussels
Take the plunge and put a little mussel into your pets diet.