- Green tripe increases your dogs and/or cats’ ability to digest meat, bone, and organs by lowering gastrointestinal pH and supplying digestive enzymes.
- Ideal calcium to phosphorous ratio of 1:1.
- It is recommended that tripe forms 25% of your dog’s diet.
- A great source of probiotics.
- A very good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- Great for cats and dogs with gastrointestinal problems.
- Should constitute 25% of your pet’s daily intake.
However, for animals with tummy issues, you should feed the following…
- For puppies & kittens (up to 1 year) feed 40g per 1Kg of body weight
- For adult dogs and cats feed (over 1 year) 20g per 1Kg of body weight
- For cats, give 100g to 200g per day
Lambs Green Tripe is not a complete meal so should not be given for more than 4 days in a row on its own.
To give Lambs Green Tripe long term it should be part of a balanced feeding regime. See Prey Model Diet.
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.