- A tasty & body nourishing treat for cats & dogs – Omega Plus Salmon Oil is a natural fish oil additive supplement that supports the skin, coat, hips and joints, heart, and immune system.
- Powerful Omega Fatty Acids – This premium fish oil liquid formula is loaded with healthy Omega-3 fatty acids (with EPA and DHA) to support health and wellness for your canine or feline companion.
- Help your pet stay in great shape – The rich Omegas in Salmon Oil help to aid hip, joint, heart, and immune function to keep your four-legged friend feeling lively and active every day, without the fuss.
- Perfect for Skin & Coat – If your pet has dry skin, a dull shedding coat, hot spots, or itching and irritation, Salmon Oil provides relief and nourishment to keep skin and coats in the best condition.
- Omega Plus King Salmon Oil comes from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand’s Marlborough Sounds. The clear waters and flowing currents make this the perfect environment to sustainably farm King Salmon.
- Goes great with any meal – For pet parents looking for an alternative to capsules or soft chews, all it takes is a few pumps of Salmon Oil to mix nicely with dog or cat food.
- New Zealand Made
- No GMO’s
How to Use:
- Take oil from the fridge and shake well before use
- Use 2 pumps of King Salmon Oil per kg of body weight daily with food
- For best results, feed daily to support healthy skin and a shiny coat
Key Benefits Of King Salmon Oil
- High in marine-based omega-3 and omega-6
- Source of antioxidants
- Intestine health
- Skin and coat health
- Joint mobility
- Cardiovascular function
- No GMO
King Salmon Oil is also high in Vitamin B1, B, B3, B5, B6, & B12.
Salmon is an excellent source of several B vitamins, which are needed for energy production, controlling inflammation and protecting heart and brain health. Salmon oil is an excellent source of B vitamins.
King Salmon Oil is a good source of Potassium
Potassium helps control blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of stroke
King Salmon Oil is loaded with Selenium
Selenium is a mineral found in soil and certain foods.
It’s considered a trace mineral, meaning your body only needs tiny amounts of it. Nevertheless, getting enough selenium in your diet is important.
Selenium helps protect bone health, decreases thyroid antibodies in people with autoimmune thyroid disease, and may reduce the risk of cancer
King Salmon Oil contains the antioxidant Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin is a compound linked to several powerful health effects. As a member of the carotenoid family of antioxidants, astaxanthin gives salmon its red pigment.
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant found in salmon that may benefit heart, brain, nervous system, and skin health.
King Salmon Oil may reduce the risk of heart disease
Consuming salmon can help protect against heart disease by increasing levels of omega-3 fats, decreasing levels of omega-6 fats, and lowering triglycerides.
King Salmon Oil can help fight inflammation
King Salmon OIl may protect brain health