How can Organic Apple Cider Vinegar help my dog?
- Itchy, flaking skin and dull coats
- Relief from hot spots
- Repelling fleas
- Keeping a dog’s ears clean, lessening the chance of infection
- Improving digestion by balancing pH levels in a dog’s body
- Ridding itchy paws and skin of bacteria
- Relieving muscle soreness in older or active dogs
- Rinsing soap residue or offensive odors from your dog’s coat
- Preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Helping relieve bladder stones in dogs
- Fighting yeast infections on dogs’ paws
- Diluting pet stains and odors in the home
- Can be added to dogs drinking water (start with a tablespoon and increase as you go along)
Apple cider vinegar helps digestion by increasing the stomach’s acid levels, which results in better absorption and fewer gastrointestinal symptoms like burps and gas. Apple cider vinegar promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the dog’s digestive tract. Some dog owners mix it into plain yogurt.
How can Organic Apple Cider Vinegar benefit my cat?
- Boosts the immune system.
- Improves skin and coat health (i.e. hotspots, dander, itchiness, fleas).
- Fights urinary tract infections.
- Thought to help with bladder and kidney stones, metabolism, and candida (aka yeast), among other conditions.
Add ACV to your cat’s food/water:
Combine 1/4 teaspoon into your cats evening meal Or add 1 teaspoon to your cats drinking water.
For more information on what can be done with OACV for your dog https://www.whole-dog-journal.com/care/non_traditional_healing/the-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar-to-dogs/
Certified Organic, Raw, Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (5% Acidity), Purified Water. No artificial ingredients. Vegan-friendly, Gluten free.