These nuggets are easy to weight out and defrost. Initially weigh out what you need for your pet and then fill a cup with the weight you have chosen. This will be your measuring cup from now on. Easy!
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g to 200g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates, and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained