Preylicious Dry Food is a fully balanced food based on the Prey Model Diet of 80% muscle meat, 10% bone, and 10% organ (5% liver and 5% other secreting organs).
As this food has no additives and fillers to bulk it out, you will need to feed less than you would if you normally feed kibble or canned food.
- For puppies & kittens, you will need 15g for every 1Kg of body weight, per day. Eg. A 5Kg puppy/kitten would need 75g in total per day.
- For dogs & cats over 18 months, you need 8g for every 1Kg of body weight. Eg. A 5Kg dog would need 40g in total per day.
Other ways you can use Preylicious Dry Food
- Feeding as a high-value treat: Your pet will do more for this food than lesser value treats. They are absolutely IRRESISTIBLE!
- Feeding as a meal topper: Add some to your pet's meal to increase nutritional value, it will make their mealtimes SPECIAL!
- Add to a Kong (or similar): Hide Preylicious Dry Food in your dog's enrichment toys, this will keep them entertained and content.
Whole N.Z King Salmon, N.Z chicken, N.Z goat organs, betaine (natural source nutrient), natural prebiotic fiber, natural preservative (distilled vinegar and citric acid), natural antioxidant (mixed plant tocopherols).
Handy Tip: Always have water available