Preylicious Dry Food is a fully balanced food based on the Prey Model Diet of 55% muscle meat, 25% lamb tripe, 10% bone, and 10% organ (5% liver and 5% other secreting organs).
As this food has no additives and fillers to bulk it out, you will need to feed less than you would if you normally feed kibble or canned food.
- For puppies & kittens, you will need 15g for every 1Kg of body weight, per day. Eg. A 5Kg puppy/kitten would need 75g in total per day.
- For dogs & cats over 18 months, you need 8g for every 1Kg of body weight. Eg. A 5Kg dog would need 40g in total per day.
Other ways you can use Preylicious Dry Food
- Feeding as a high-value treat – Your pet will do more for this food than lesser value treats. They are absolutely IRRESISTIBLE!
- Feeding as a meal topper – Add some to your pet’s meal to increase nutritional value, it will make their mealtimes SPECIAL!
- Add to a Kong (or similar) – Hide Preylicious Dry Food in your dog’s enrichment toys, this will keep them entertained and content.
N.Z Lamb Meat, N.Z Red Deer Meat, N.Z Lamb Green Tripe, Whole N.Z Rabbit (including organs), N.Z Wallaby Meat, N.Z Wallaby Organs, feijoa, blueberry, honeydew, kelp, mussel powder, Betaine (natural source nutrient), Natural Prebiotic Fibre, Natural Preservative (distilled vinegar and citric acid), Natural Antioxidant (mixed plant tocopherols).
Fejoa – They are filled with antioxidant-rich vitamin C, as well as B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Feijoas also have plenty of great minerals in them too including calcium and magnesium. They are also filled with fiber.
Blueberries – High in vitamin c, vitamin K, manganese & fiber.
Honeydew Melon – High in vitamin c, vitamin B6, Vitamin A, iron, magnesium & potassium.
Kelp – Vitamin K1, vitamin A, folate, magnesium, iron, pantothenic acid, and calcium
Green Lipped Mussels – A good source of zinc and an excellent source of iron, selenium, and several B-vitamins. Green-lipped mussels contain anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids and chondroitin sulfate.
Handy Tip: Always have water available