Rice flour, oats, free range eggs, organic coconut oil, pumpkin & turmeric rhizomes
What is Tumeric is good for?
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- It boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
- It has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease.
- Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- It is effective in relieving the symptoms of depression