Rabbit Feet | 80g
Rabbit Feet | 80g
- Rabbit feet are a quick and delicious snack for dogs of all sizes. Extremely lean, rabbit feet are part of the natural prey diet which make they easy on digestion and an automatic favorite.
- Rabbit feet are high in protein which is a novel protein and therefore hypoallergenic. Therefore, it is suitable for most dogs with food allergies. They also contain high levels of selenium, manganese, calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Dehydrated rabbit feet are dried at a low heat (around 60 degrees Celsius), often in a dehydrator. A heat higher than this could cause the bones to become brittle making them dangerous to dogs. However, drying at a low heat ensures they still stay soft and are easily digested.
- Rabbit feet are very healthy, low-fat treats which contain plenty of minerals and natural compounds to boost immunity, gut health and joint health. They also aid in the general upkeep of your dog’s dental hygiene.
- Rabbit fur is great fiber for your dog, which is important for digestive health and aids in cleaning the gut wall.
- They are high in Vitamin B12 which benefits the central nervous system & red blood cell formation.
Please note. If your dog gulps down his food, then these might not be a good option for him. Rabbit feet need to be chewed and crunched up before swallowing.
Cats tend to chew their food before swallowing.
Be Nordic Seagul | Hinnerk$21.00 Add to cart
Lambs Ear Chews$1.85 – $17.50 Select options
Pigs Trotters$4.00 – $38.50 Select options
Steer Chews$2.60 – $12.95 Select options
Tweets ( Lambs Lung)$8.50 – $75.00 Select options
Venison Busy Bone$15.20 – $150.00 Select options
Venison Meat$7.50 – $65.00 Select options
Whoop Itch’n’Ouch | Keep Calm lotion$36.50 Add to cart
Whoop Itch’n’Ouch | Restore shampoo$36.50 Add to cart