Ingredients: Whole salmon & lamb with lamb liver & kidneys
Salmon contains important peptides that may provide support for joint cartilage, insulin effectiveness and control of inflammatory digestive tract conditions. Also rich in fatty acids which have been linked to coat and skin health. Whole salmon is nutritionally superior to just frames and heads.
Lamb is a rich source of protein and contains vitamins A, B3, B6 & B12 Mineral content includes iron, zinc, phosphorous and calcium and trace elements such as selenium, manganese and copper.
- For Dogs:100 grams per 5Kg body weight per day for an adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Get the lowdown on Taurine for cats at https://catsanddogs.co.nz/why-eat-raw/ (PDF) Cats are Obligate Carnivores
- Older cats need animal protein not more carbohydrates and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained