‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement
‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement
‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement is a natural, healthy and, super yummy supplement for dogs and cats which is made right here in New Zealand using locally sourced products.
This supplement can be used on raw food and on kibble to boost nutrient intake.
Just sprinkle 1/2 to 1 teaspoon on their food daily.
‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement contains lamb liver, lamb lung, spirulina, brewers yeast, black currants, gelatin, and, calcium
Vitamins and minerals found in ‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement are:
- Protein & Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, C & E
- Iron, Calcium, Copper, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Manganese, Magnesium, Selenium & Chromium
- Phytonutrients such as Beta Carotene, Zeaxanthin & Cryptoxanthin
The Ingredients in our supplement are:
High in protein, vitamin C, iron & potassium
- Lambs liver is low fat and a good source of protein.
- It contains iron, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, Vitamins A, B & C
- It may help improve the immune system.
- High nutritional value
- Helpful in detoxifying the digestive tract, liver, and body as a whole
- Helpful in relieving tummy upsets.
- Freshens breath
- Can contribute to a healthy coat appearance.
- Delivers nutritional support for the liver and kidney, and is great to maintain healthy skin.
- Lessens the effect of insect bites.
- Rich in antioxidants (taken daily the skin is healthier, less itchy and the coat is shinier).
- Great for dogs that suffer separation anxiety, mainly due to the B Vitamins. B Vitamins help with nerve function and stress.
- Assists in improving a healthy immune system function.
- Excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C. This helps the body develop immunity against infectious agents and helps scavenge harmful free radicals from the body.
- Black currants carry a small but significant amount of Vitamin A and flavonoid antioxidants such as B-Carotene, zeaxanthin, and cryptoxanthin levels. Vitamin A maintains the integrity of the mucosa and skin and is essential for healthy vision
- Black currants are also rich in many essential vitamins, such as Vitamin B5, B6 & B1.
- Contains iron which is essential for metabolism and the production of marrow.
- Good source of other important minerals like copper, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and potassium.
- Great for hair and skin. Helps a healthy immune system and maintains collagen an essential protein found in hair and skin.
- Vitamin A also helps to keep the hair moisturised through increased sebum production.
- Good source of fiber.
Gelatin contains collagen, one of the materials used by the body to manufacture cartilage and bones.
Calcium performs a number of basic functions in the body; keeping bones and teeth strong, skeletal structure and function, blood clotting, muscle contraction, and nerve function, to name a few…
‘Sup Dog & Cat provides a nutritional benefit and does not replace therapeutic or pharmacological products.
Lambs Ear Chews$1.20 – $22.00 Select options
Pigs Trotters$13.50 – $26.00 Select options
Tweets ( Lambs Lung)$6.00 – $65.00 Select options
Venison Busy Bone – Whole$11.00 – $100.00 Select options
Venison Meat$7.50 – $67.50 Select options
Whoop Itch ‘n’ Ouch – Keep Calm lotion$36.50 Add to cart
Whoop Itch ‘n’ Ouch – Restore shampoo$36.50 Add to cart