‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement
‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement
‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement is a natural, healthy and, super yummy supplement for dogs and cats which is made right here in New Zealand using locally sourced products.
This supplement can be used on raw food and on kibble to boost nutrient intake.
Just sprinkle 1/2 to 1 teaspoon on their food daily.
‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement contains lamb liver, lamb lung, spirulina, brewers yeast, black currants, gelatin and, calcium
Vitamins and minerals found in the ‘Sup Dog & Cat Supplement are:
- Protein & Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, C & E
- Iron, Calcium, Copper, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Manganese, Magnesium, Selenium & Chromium
- Phytonutrients such as Beta Carotene, Zeaxanthin & Cryptoxanthin
The Ingredients in our supplement are:
High in protein, vitamin C, iron & potassium
- Lambs liver is low fat and a good source of protein.
- It contains iron, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, Vitamins A, B & C
- Improves the immune system, giving speedy recovery from illness and injury
- High nutritional value
- Detoxifies the digestive tract, liver, and body as a whole
- Treats gastrointestinal disorders and discomfort
- Freshens breath
- Enhances coat appearance and health
- Treats some dermatological issues
- Delivers nutritional support for the liver, kidney, and skin disorders
- Repels biting insects (mosquitoes, fleas, ticks)
- Rich in antioxidants (taken daily the skin is healthier, less itchy and the coat is shinier)
- Great for dogs that suffer separation anxiety, mainly due to the B Vitamins. B Vitamins help with nerve function and stress
- Some forms of cancer may be prevented by taking Brewer’s Yeast
- Improves immune system function
- Inhibits Clostridium difficile, an antibiotic-resistant that causes diarrhea. It also inhibits foodborne pathogens such as Salmonella & E. Coli
- Scientific studies suggest that consumption of black currants can have potential health effects against cancer, aging, inflammation, and neurological diseases
- Excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C. This helps the body develop immunity against infectious agents and helps scavenge harmful free-radicals from the body
- Black currants carry a small but significant amount of Vitamin A and flavonoid antioxidants such as B-Carotene, zeaxanthin, and cryptoxanthin levels. Vitamin A maintains the integrity of the mucosa and skin and is essential for healthy vision
- Black currants are also rich in many essential vitamins, such as Vitamin B5, B6 & B1
- Contains iron which is essential for metabolism and the production of marrow
- Good source of other important minerals like copper, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and potassium, which are essential for metabolism
- Great for hair and skin. Improves the immune system and maintains collagen an essential protein found in hair and skin
- Vitamin A also helps to keep the hair moisturized through increased sebum production
- Improves digestive system
- Good source of fiber.
Gelatin contains collagen, one of the materials used by the body to manufacture cartilage and bones. Studies have shown that it improves flexibility and can relieve joint pain
Calcium performs a number of basic functions in the body; keeping bones and teeth strong, skeletal structure and function, blood clotting, muscle contraction, and nerve function, to name a few…