Our turkey is wild-sourced here in NZ. It is wild shot. Like chicken, turkey is a lean, white/red meat that helps dogs and cats build muscle. It is also a highly digestible protein source for dogs and cats.
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g to 200g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates, and fats.