Ingredients: Rolled Venison Back Steak Slices (boneless rolled meaty flap sawn into 25mm rounds)
Keep frozen until required as there are NO preservatives in our food.
Feed as and when required. Can be given daily or weekly, but must be part of a balanced diet of muscle meat, bone & organ.
To slow fast eaters down, give it to them frozen.
Venison is low in fat, high in protein and iron and a great source of vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12.
Venison is an excellent source of vitamins, including:
- Thiamin – regulates energy metabolism, supports proper functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin – regulates energy metabolism
- Riboflavin – involved in energy metabolism, healthy eyes and skin, and facilitates the anti-oxidant effects of selenium
- B6 (pyridoxine) – involved in many physiological functions (nervous system, blood, immune system, fat metabolism, hormone regulation)
- B12 (cobalamin) – for making new blood cells
- Choline – appropriate fat metabolism, functioning of the blood and blood vessels