Why Raw Goat Tripe?
Raw Cubed Goat Green Tripe
Nutritional profile: Goat green tripe increases your dog’s and/or cat’s ability to digest meat, bone and organs by lowering gastrointestinal pH and supplying digestive enzymes. Ideal calcium to phosphorous ration of 1:1. It is recommended that tripe forms 25% of your dog’s diet. A great source of probiotics. Ideal for dental hygiene. A very good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Ideal calcium to phosphorus ration of 1:1. Contains natural probiotics. Great for cats and dogs with gastrointestinal problems.
For gastrointestinal problems tripe can be given solely for up to a week. Once the problem has settled down resume feeding with our meat blends (and tripe). Do not continue feed only green tripe to healthy cats and dogs as it is not a whole food. For more information go to https://catsanddogs.co.nz/product-information/raw-green-tripe/
- For Dogs:100 grams per 5Kg body weight per day for an adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein not more carbohydrates and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained