- Green tripe increases your dog’s and/or cat’s ability to digest meat, bone, and organs by lowering gastrointestinal pH and supplying digestive enzymes.
- It has an ideal calcium to phosphorous ratio of 1:1.
- It is recommended that tripe forms 25% of your dog’s diet.
- A great source of probiotics.
- Good for dental hygiene.
- A very good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- Great for cats and dogs with tummy problems.
Air Dried Lambs Tripe
Dehydrated Lambs Green tripe is a superfood and where possible should be part of your cats’ and dogs’ diet.
If your pet has an upset tummy or under the weather, then feed tripe.
This tripe has been sliced. Just pull it apart for smaller pieces.
Chew-O-Meter = Light Chew
$7.50 – $67.50
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.