$3.00 – $25.00
- Beef hooves are a great chew for medium to large canine clients
- They are very versatile, see below for ideas.
- These chews are sourced from New Zealand and are all naturally dehydrated with no additives.
- They provide a good workout for their jaws, and with the added benefit of cleaning their teeth.
- These chews are great for stress relief and good for the anxious dog.
- A good alternative to bones.
Chew-O-Meter = Tough
- Try smearing natural peanut butter on the inside of your hoof.
- Or pack it full of meat and freeze for a frozen treat on these hot summer days or even a long-lasting meal.
- Beef hooves are a versatile and long-lasting treat for your dogs.
- They are great for the anxious dog or the dog that loves to chew.
Pigs Trotters$3.00 – $26.00 Select options
Tweets ( Lambs Lung)$6.00 – $65.00 Select options
Venison Busy Bone – Whole$11.00 – $100.00 Select options
Venison Meat$7.50 – $67.50 Select options
Whoop Itch ‘n’ Ouch – Keep Calm lotion$36.50 Add to cart
Whoop Itch ‘n’ Ouch – Restore shampoo$36.50 Add to cart