A truly brilliant and unique elixir packed full of impressive botanicals and explicitly designed around the amazing, restorative healing powers from New Zealand nature. A pure, clean, mild and gentle blend, yet powerfully effective.
- Expertly crafted with the brilliance of Evening Primrose it reduces inflammation, atopic and allergic conditions and famous Marula Oil treats, heals and prevents a variety of skin disorders. Combining with superb Hemp, a nutritional powerhouse, it nourishes, hydrates and strengthens the skin to resist infection and reduce skin issues.
- Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey with New Zealand native botanicals Kawakawa and Poroporo to heal, repair, protect and renew dogs’ skin. With Manuka Water and moisturising Pohutukakawa to promote cell regeneration for a healthy, shiny coat.
- Infused with Neem and Karanja oil as a natural flea and insect control. With added vitamin C for antihistamine benefits and Rosehip for lustre and shine.
This luxurious wash stimulates the follicles enabling the coat to grow stronger and encourages new hair growth, making it a beneficial wash for senior dogs too.
With an abundance of antibacterial and antiseptic properties, it is ideal to use as a paw wash for any dog that enjoys a muddy walk. As a 2-in-1 it keeps washing time to a minimum, while the built-in conditioner helps improve the coat’s overall health and condition.
A powerful medicinal blend expertly crafted and explicitly designed to assist in the relief of dermis irritations and allergies to nourish, calm, repair, protect and heal.
100% of total ingredients are of natural origin
Proudly crafted and made in New Zealand.
Evening Primrose Oil, Karanja Oil, Marula Oil, Neem Oil, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Harakeke Extract, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Kawakawa Extract, Pohutukawa Extracts, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hemp Seed Oil, Poroporo Extract, Chamomile Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Rosehip Oil, Kakadu Oil, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Soybean Oil.
This product does NOT contain any of the following:
Parabens, Cocamide DEA, SLS/SLES/SLES, Phthalates, Phosphates, PEGs, PPGs, EDTA, DPEG, Silicone, Petro-Chemicals, Artificial Colours, Synthetic Dyes, Mineral Oils and Fragrance
Instructions of use
Wet coat well, apply shampoo liberally and massage through the entire coat paying attention to dry and sore areas. Allow it to sit on the coat for five minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with clean water, until the water runs clear. Then dry with a towel.
* WE RECOMMEND BATHING DOGS IN WARM WATER
* WE RECOMMEND BRUSHING THE DOGS COAT PRIOR TO BATHING
* CAN BE USED AS OFTEN AS NEEDED.
* CAT SAFE