$7.50 – $60.00
Goat liver contains significant amounts of folate, iron, vitamin B, vitamin A, and copper.
- Our dehydrated New Zealand goat liver is a very popular treat and for some people, it is their ‘go to’ reward tidbit
- This treat is very versatile and is well-loved by both cats and dogs
- Goat liver is low in fat, high in protein, and packed with vitamins and minerals
- Naturally dehydrated for freshness and flavour
- Can also be used for puppy training
New Zealand goats’ liver is packed full of goodness. Liver is a vitamin-rich protein that’s safe for your dog to eat. In addition to containing iron, copper, zinc, and essential fatty acids, liver cleanses the blood of toxins and supports healthy vision.
A truly healthy treat that your cats and dogs will enjoy!