$7.50 – $60.00
- Goat liver contains significant amounts of folate, iron, vitamin B, vitamin A, and copper.
- Our dehydrated New Zealand goat liver is a very popular treat and for some people, it is their ‘go-to’ reward tidbit.
- This treat is very versatile and is well-loved by both cats and dogs.
- Goat liver is low in fat, high in protein, and packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Naturally dehydrated for freshness and flavour.
- Can also be used for puppy training.
New Zealand goats’ liver is packed full of goodness. Liver is a vitamin-rich protein that’s safe for your dog to eat. In addition to containing iron, copper, zinc, and essential fatty acids, liver cleanses the blood of toxins and supports healthy vision.
A truly healthy treat that your cats and dogs will enjoy!
Pigs Trotters$3.00 – $26.00 Select options
Tweets ( Lambs Lung)$6.00 – $65.00 Select options
Venison Busy Bone – Whole$11.00 – $100.00 Select options
Venison Meat$7.50 – $67.50 Select options
Whoop Itch ‘n’ Ouch – Keep Calm lotion$36.50 Add to cart
Whoop Itch ‘n’ Ouch – Restore shampoo$36.50 Add to cart