Ingredients: Wild Rabbit, wild venison, wild kangaroo & lambs green tripe (with kangaroo liver & kidneys)
Rabbit is low in fat, cholesterol, saturated fats, and sodium. It is high in vitamin B12, calcium, and phosphorus.
Wild venison is very lean and has a very high iron content (particularly good for anemic dogs) and is a good source of vitamin B2, B3, and B12.
Wild kangaroo is very lean meat containing high levels of iron, zinc & protein. Kangaroo is especially good for animals with protein allergy issues.
Lambs Green tripe is a great source of probiotics. A very good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Ideal calcium to phosphorus ration of 1:1. Contains natural probiotics. Great for cats and dogs with gastrointestinal problems.
NOTE: THIS BLEND CONTAINS TRIPE – SOME CATS DO NOT LIKE TRIPE, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR BLENDS CAREFULLY
- For Dogs:100 grams per 5Kg body weight per day for adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g to 200g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Get the lowdown on Taurine for cats at https://catsanddogs.co.nz/why-eat-raw/ (PDF) Cats are Obligate Carnivores
- Older cats need animal protein, not more carbohydrates, and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained